Monday, February 11, 2013

Challenge 151 - Red AND Purple

I am currently having technical difficulties - I was on the phone for several times, for well over an hour with our Internet Service Provider.  Unfortunately it seems like we need some new equipment as our internet cuts out about every minute or so.

I will get this updated just as soon as possible - I am on the West Coast - and it is a holiday in our province (Monday) - so it may not be until later in  the day.

I apologize to our Sponsor as well as our readers if this blog post is not correct/missing things... I have had difficulty downloading and then re-uploading images...  I'm having trouble creating links...

It is now 1:04 am...  I just have to hope this posts as is and I will correct any issues as soon as I can get to another computer.

Thank you for your patience.

Moira



  "Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th
   2010.  Gerda Burghardt, artist and owner, creates 
  cute and whimsical digital images for the young and
  old, inspired by her life, love and 4 cute cats.  You 
  will find adorable teddies bears, young boys and girls,
 fuzzy little bunnies and whimsical critters.  Stamp
  Fairy has new releases along with a free image in 
  every new set published weekly on Fridays.  Please 
  visit the store and browse StampFairy’s wonderful 
 images.  We hope StampFairy’s images inspire
YOUR creativity."

This week's challenge is to use RED and PURPLE together..  make sure it isn't just RED...  or just PURPLE, we need to see them both, together in your creation.
 

 How adorable is this mobile?!  Our special guest used the image Barry Over the Moon - which you can pick up by clicking on the link to go directly to the image in the StampFairy shop. (I know this link isn't working - will get it working just as soon as possible - please head over to the StampFairy shop and search for this image.)

Deanne used StampFairy's adorable image called "Barry Angel In Love".  Click on the name to pick up this adorable image directly from the StampFairy shop.


StampFairy Designer Annette made this beautiful card using the "Mimi Love" image.  Click on the name to grab this adorable image.


 Janea Pilgrim - Critter Sketch Designer






I used the adorable Stamp Fairy Hugo image.   (Link will be updated as soon as I can.
He so reminds me of my little Molly I couldn't resist. 




1 comment:

Sharla said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors. :)